Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reviewing, Midterm on 14th Jam(Tomorrow)

Wow! Tomorrow is my mid-term on 14th Jan.... It is so early and everything is still be late for me remember all those words....

You know I am so exciting with it because I had try to study hard on it.... There are a lot of words and meaning that I have to remember all. Lolz ...

I think it is my first time that I tried too hard for my study. I spent a lot of my free time to practice and do homework after school. The first exam I got more than seventy, it is not still good for me, so this midterm I wish to get over than the first exam....That's why now I am still reviewing my lessons.... Don't want to hang out with anyone before I have exam.....

Awwwww I have to got a good score in my midterm.... Lolzzzzzzzzzzz Cheer!


No comments: