Monday, January 10, 2011

8 Jan 2011


It was so so simple that I have because I have nothing. Even smile or laugh but I just pretended. So lonely in life I don't know why it made me feel like this?

When I got up everything is empty for me.... I am so deeply wounded... Lolzzz But it's fine. Now I can stand by myself to live alone. This is life...

Sometimes it's difficult, but who care? Only myself that know what am I thinking?

I've tried and tried to walk to this way even it so hurt but I was happy to do it. I"ll face it with myself....

I don't know why I cried.... I drove around Phnom Penh alone to reduce my bad feeling... And then I was very well after that. I thought a lot of things of my life... I don't really want to look back to the past, but I remember everything to teach me what should I do? And don't wanna hurt anymore. Finally I was very fresh, then back home, took shower and slept!

Around 6h I hang out around river side and ate dinner with friends. Then we went to KTV.... Hahaha I like to sing so much, it's the best thing that I loved!

Now time's up! When we got out of that place, I saw the wonderful motor! hahhah I took a picture with it.... I loved it!


No comments: