Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kampongsom

She's a drunk man...klol....
So scared of it...but still funny....


I went to Kompongsom on 29th-30th wit friends (me-maly-chhing-ya and win). We leaved from Phnom penh at 10 o'clock, and had breakfast on the car...so nice and bad...haha...bad smell! We were on the road for along time wit talked and listened to music...

We arrived there at 4h maybe and tried to find the place for sleep... so bad and difficult because all of Hotel or Guesthouse all full, Fortunately have a place for us....kom ei ort ka lerng keng te! When I arrived there, I felt so comfortable and happy so much because I never go to there for a long times, I really like it, want it! Then we went to the sea, we had pinics wit taking, drinking, singing....so delicious! After that we went to swim, maly me and chhing. Ican not sweet but maly and chhing, they can swim so they might very happy than me! I like the sea, i like swim but I can and scared of the water....:( When i lay on the water alone made me a bit sad because I missed someone...they were so funny ....

After that maybe at 7h or 8h we are going to celebrated to do Happy Birthday for our friend, Maly! That's fantastic and nice... Fortunately they dont like to eat cake, So I had eat cake a lot wit win, hehehhe i do like it....so Yammy! We were on the big sea and beautiful till night....Then we had play fire sky all together.... hmmm made me misses s.o again.

In the end we went to sleep because all of us are tired wit nice happy.... But excepted me that can not sleep because I had to try to called s.o till mid-night... I can not called in ...ke min kvol pi ah rom del nhom nek ke te... ke dont know I am the one who always miss and need ke all the time...Stupid alone.... Good night!

1 comment:

Cesar said...

Sounds like a very nice trip you had... Why don't u post some photos??? Wanna see them nas... :D
Heh heh...!